FLEX SCHEDULE DURING MID-TERM EXAMS - Please check this schedule to find out what exams you need to study for and what days they will be. All 8 courses will be covered this week, but just 2 courses per day for 4 days.
UPDATE RE: PROVINCIAL EXAMS a/o June 16, 2014
- This is a message for all students writing BC Provincial Exams. The Provincial Exams begin on Wednesday, June 18th at 9:00am at Killarney Secondary School.
- Please enter the school by the doors near the main office. Please leave all valuables, including cell phones, at home. Cell phones will NOT be permitted in the exam site.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your exam. Please bring photo identification (Go Card).
- Once the exam is completed return your textbooks to the C Gym. Then leave the school by the doors near the main office.
- During Job Action, these doors are deemed accessible and do not violate entry or exit crossing a picket line.
- Be aware of the date and time of each exam that you are writing. Provincial Exam information is available on the Killarney School website. Good luck on your Provincial Exams!